Speaks: English and Hindi
Born In: Bhopal, India
Works In: Pune, India
To work as a key player in a challenging and creative environment, utilizing my testing skills for the growth of organization & thus improving
my own profession and personal abilities.
- 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance including 2 years experience in automation.
- Good knowledge about the protractor automation end to end testing framework
- Good knowledge in automating the AngularJs web Applications
- Good knowledge about the GIT and Jenkins Server
- Excellent in Functional testing.
- Excellent knowledge of Performance and UAT testing
- Good knowledge of Smoke testing, Browser Compatibility, Responsive and Regression testing.
- Sound knowledge in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Sound knowledge in STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
- Excellent knowledge of Defect Tracking Tool (Red-mine)
- Commitment to co-operative teamwork and involved in delivering the high-quality product to clients.
- Strong team player to find defects in software application against requirement specification
- Currently working as a Senior Quality Assurance engineer with Tekdi Technologies Private Limited from Feb 2014 to till date.
|Project / Products / Mobile Apps||Testing Performed||Framework / Tool Used|
|https://www.osianama.com/||Manual, Functional Automation, Load, and Database||Protractor and JMeter|
|Social Ads, Shika LMS||Manual|
|Bluetooth temperature sensor||Manual|
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- To gather the business requirements from clients.
- To share the business requirements with clients.
- To create the wireframes as per the client requirements.
- To work with the Graphics designer and the developer to generate the desired output.
- Prepare the plan according to the needs.
- Implement the suggestions in the plan.
- To test the application and report the issues as per the test plan.
- Ensure that work should be done on time.
- Received appreciations from project team leader & clients for good work.
- Joomla! Bug Squad Member: JBM
- Decision-making leadership
- Honest and Calm.
- Dedicated to work